1x Professional Personal Training Session Per Week
2 Nutrition Sessions with the in house Nutrition Coach
Measurements taken every 10 weeks to measure progress
One to One Personal Training
Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement of the following Terms and Conditions:
• All appointments must be made directly to your trainer. If unable to get in contact with them, please send text and/or MMS message to their mobile phone.
• Every 10 weeks measurements will be taken. This is to assess your progress and any changes that may have occurred. This will take approximately 20-30 minutes of your session.
• It is compulsory to take 2 nutrition sessions, with duration of 30 minutes each in your first 4 weeks of commencement in training. You will be provided with an information package in your first nutrition session.
• There is no charge to sessions prior 24 hours notice of the session being cancelled. However, if you cancel within 24 hours of notice you will be charged for the full amount of that session.
• You have a minimum of 10 weeks training. Programs dependant on how many sessions you complete per week.
• If you wish to stop training after your 10 weeks, 7 days notice must be given to your trainer.
• The client is liable at all times to tell the trainer about their medical history.
• Please note the Bodyline Fitness takes no responsibilities for lost or stolen personal items.
• Please note that our prices may be subject to change at the end of your 10-week commitment. However, you will be notified of any change at least 30 days prior to any increase.
• There is a 7-day cooling off period whereby you can terminate or alter your training plan from the date of signing below.
• Finally Bodyline Fitness personally welcomes you on the commencement of your training. Should you have any questions or concerns, Bodyline Fitness is more that willing to assist you.