One on One Personal Training
One to One Personal Training is purely designed to achieve maximum results using personalised programs completely tailored to the clients needs. It is not just about lifting weights and doing cardio on the machines. Bodyline Fitness provides clients with the resources and education to ensure they create a healthy lifestyle change to succeed in maintaining their results.
Below you will see the list of components involved in a personal training session.
Information & Components
- Personalised programming.
- All programs are custom made to suit your needs in order for you to achieve your goal.
- All sessions go for a duration of one (1) hour.
Sessions are further broken down into two categories of:
- Weights & Cardio Sessions
- Full Weight Sessions
- Constant support and communication between you and your trainer.
- Contact your trainer at anytime to answer any question you may have. - After hours service available with twenty-four (24) hour care, seven (7) days a week.
- Ask our staff any questions or concerns you may have.
Sessions Per Week
Have the selection of:
- 1x session per week
- 2x sessions per week
-3x sessions per week
"I have been training with Bodyline Fitness for 4 years."
"Definitely! It’s not only helped me reach my fitness goals but also restore a healthy balance to my busy life schedule. This healthy life balance and improved fitness has also greatly benefited my mental health and well being."
"Personal training has greatly improved my strength and cardio fitness and has also helped me better understand not only my own body but fitness and exercise in general.